A lot is required of the tubular steel tower: it has to withstand fatigue loads, it must not buckle under extreme loads and its dynamic behavior has to fit to the other components of the wind turbine. We have developed solutions for each of these challenges that enable us to find the optimum tower for any turbine or site.
- design of tubular steel towers (also for hybrid towers)
- we ensure a smooth certification process, anywhere in the world
- application of state-of-the-art design methodology to make best use of the potentials of the structure
- smart design solutions for a high fatigue strength
- interdisciplinary approach to finding solutions for high towers using simulation, controller strategies or the application of vibration dampers