In the nacelle and the rotor of wind turbines, a plethora of materials, connection elements and structural and machinery components are employed. For the design and analysis of the components and the resulting system, a broad spectrum of technical know-how is required. As an interdisciplinary team of civil and mechanical engineers, we can dynamically approach all challenges we are faced in this complex development environment.
- conceptual design and consulting in the design of entire wind turbines
- analysis components according to current standards and guidelines, be it for cast or welded components or bolted connections
- design of structural components
- we find potentials for optimization and actively suggest design solutions and improvements
- we also offer the load simulation and can tune the controller to the rest of the design
- we securely bring the design through certification